Add a Recommendation
Share This Listing
For more than 20 years, HRdirect has been known for its top-selling Absentee Calendar product and, more recently, its popular HR Calendar software. HRdirect is part of the Everglades Direct, Inc. family of brands which also includes G.Neil®, Poster Guard® Compliance Protection, and ComplyRight™. More than one million U.S. businesses turn to Everglades Direct brands for their human resource products and business compliance expertise.
Tens of thousands of businesses use our forms to track millions of employees’ attendance habits every year. They like the calendar format because it lets them quickly see who’s reliable, who’s questionable and who’s a problem. It’s pretty much that simple.
- 9 Standard Absence Codes
- 4 Standard Event Codes
- Basic Employee Record Keeping
- PTO Time Off Bank
- Calendar Benefit Year
- Calendar Report
- Birthday List Report
- Anniversary List Report
# of Absence Codes
Includes 9 basic absence codes:
- Leave of Absence
- Jury Duty
# of Event Codes
With a Free account, you get 4 basic employee event and company event codes:
- Other Employee Event
- Company Event
With this package you can store 9 basic profile elements for each employee:
- Name (First and Last)
- Hire Date
- Payroll Status (Hourly/Salaried)
- Time-Off Hours Allowed
- Employment Status (Active/Inactive)
- Employee Type (Part Time/Full Time)
- Employee Classification (Permanent/Temporary/Contract/Seasonal)
- Employee Email Address
Time Off Banks
Free accounts include one combined “bank” of paid time-off hours (PTO). All absences are deducted from this single bank of hours.
With a Free account, the time-off bank for each employee is assumed to start on January 1 of each year, and remaining time-off balances are calculated based on a fixed calendar year (January 1 - December 31).
Free accounts include three basic reports:
- Calendar Report – Shows year-to-date absences for each employee in a one-page calendar view (separate calendar for each employee). Helps you address attendance issues with individual employees.
- Birthday List – Lists employees whose birthdays fall in the date range selected. Helps you plan ahead to recognize employees on their birthdays.
- Anniversary List – Lists employees whose anniversaries fall in the date range selected. Helps you plan ahead to recognize anniversaries and/or schedule annual performance reviews.